Wiring for Power Quality
– Table illustrates some of the new wiring practices recommended vs. outdated methods.
Doing Your Own Telephone Wiring
– Diagrams, advice, and troubleshooting for telephone wiring.
Molex – Good Crimps
– Illustrated tutorial on properly crimping terminals.
– Chart for Ohm’s law. Illustrated tutorial on bending conduit.
Faqs.org: Electrical Wiring FAQs
– FAQs for electrical wiring, including definitions, resources, tips, techniques, and safety information.
– Instructions on how to wire 3 or 4 way switches, fan/light combo, pools, garage, hottubs, dwellings, and National Electrical Code compliance.
Sound Home Resource Center – Electrical
– Articles primarily on the issues involved with upgrading or repairing home wiring.
– Advice for home phone wiring and jacks with information at adding second or third line and reference for wire color codes.
Free Electrical Answers By Marosteph
– Master electrican provides free advice. Includes faq with answers to common questions/problems.
The Old House Web – Lighting and Electrical
– Articles on adding a second phone line, safety concerns with an old fuse box, and upgrading and older house for high-tech appliances.
Howstuffworks: Electric Motors
– illustrated tutorial examines motors from construction to operation.
Federal Pacific Electric FPE Panel/Breaker Hazard Summary
– In-depth discussion of the hazard and remedies.